The following method is one of many for installing a ridgeline with a BIAS hammock. This is our preferred method for its simplicity and the fact that it does not require any hardware.
1) Locate the channel loop on the end of your BIAS hammock.
2) Work to separate the larksheaded loop/knot.
3) Get fully separated.
4) Hold 'er steady to prevent the channel loops from getting sucked in and having to rethread. Then put the loop of your ridgeline over the long end of your channel loop.
5) Re-do the larkshead knot by inserting the long end of the channel loop back into the short end.
6) Cinch tight and repeat on the other end!